SEAT BELTS :
1. Seat Belts become effective when they're in the upright position
2. Do not wear a twisted seat belt
3. Do not wear a shoulder belt behind your back or under the arm.
4. Don't let the passengers change the seats when you're on the move.
5. Replace the assembly after you have worn in it in a severe impact situation even when there is no evident damage.
6. Every person in the vehicle should be equipped with a seat belt.
7. Don't hold a child in the lap or arms while riding a vehicle.